The procedure in which two ore more layers of various thickness and size glass are glued together using ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) or polyvinyl butyral (PVB) sheets and a thermal treatment. This process can be achieved on straight or curved forms, using transparent, matte or colored sheets.
- better accoustic properties
- a large color pallete
- better mechanical shock resistence
- laminated glass can also be secured
- you can laminate different objects like photos or jewelery
- can be used in bullet proof glass